Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday: Here's an Idea

The weekend is whispering sweet somethings so I'm
dreaming of things to do in response:
Wear fancy pants, perfect new go-go dancing moves, sleep-in snuggles, listen to new music, decide whether I love or hate this new music, don't use the word hate anymore, call far-away friends, browse in scandinavian furniture shops, re-read favourite novels, finally choose a new novel, give lots of kisses, debate whether to get a fringe..again, wonder if it's too early to eat icecream or whether I should stick with cake until it's actually spring though really cake and icecream are delicious anytime of the year, walk in the sun if it is sunny, cuddle on the couch if it's cloudy, wonder why I love alliteration, eat a pub meal and dream of being in London, laugh, mental note to use my eyecream more, decide not to use eyecream because laugh lines are sexy, visit, sing, be still, plan, don't plan, write, and finally one brilliant, as yet unknown, 50cent idea that will be the cherry on top of my favourite days of the week...
Love, Post Miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment