Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday: Dreaming of Dior

A very thoughtful Santa gave me the most delightful book this Christmas, I am now not only completely obsessed but trying to replicate the books inspiring private collection of heavenly vintage gowns.




Each time I sift through the illustrations for inspiration I am called by savers, the salvos and any op shop in sight to go in search of a treasure buried within their mountains of clothes.



I am not only dreaming about Dior but I am dreaming of the ultimate find! Whatever that may be….


(the lucky author who inherited a mint collection of vintage pieces and wrote a neat little book about it)
Love, Post Miss.

1 comment:

  1. Santa brought me this book too! I read it all in one sitting! That's one lucky woman and it's crazy that her godmother was given most her collection as gifts!

    ReplyDelete